1. Manages Nebula On site people and control the schedule plan and man hours budget (fixed team and temp team for project) for relevant project activity.
2. Arrange and control the internal and external team resource plan, including suppliers.
3. Participate on-site supplier selection.
4. Plan site daily/weekly activities to match the project main timing schedule and support PM to reach the required project milestones.
5. Responsible from assembly in Nebula workshop and integration on customer site until final acceptance as lead for customer buy-off.
6. Communicate and cooperate with different relevant department, including reporting the status of site activities and reporting the shop activity status/issues/planning.
7. Communication with customer for short/long term activity, to set up the relationship with Customer.
8. Work with manufacture manager for the solution of the critical technical issues.
9. Lead project open issues resolution.
10. Assures the development of technical competencies of the on site team.
11. Be responsible for customer site material receiving and security.
12. Assures the application of the Nebula or customer safety standards on customer site
1. General mechanical knowledge, machining/assembly process
2. Knows well Pack assembly line process
3. Project site experience
4. Labor arrangement and management skill
5. Planning and control
6. Computer skill with office application/Autocad operation
1. Standards and products
3. Planning techniques
5. Project Management tools (costs, timing, quality control – e.g. Open Issue Matrix)
6. Project Reporting
7. ECR management
8. Team management
9. Problem Solving
10. Customer Oriented
1. Responsible for the assigned project management, develops plan and overlooks the implementation.
2. Responsible to respect targets for quality, cost, timing and compliance of the projects technical solutions to the customers requests.
3. Responsible of the project team direction and coordination
4. Responsible of the Customer Satisfaction relevant to the order accomplishment process
5. Responsible of project cost of failure management.